- Holcim Philippines operates 4 major areas: La Union, Bulacan, Davao City and in Lugait, Misamis Oriental. The plants account for installed clinker production capacity of 7.2 million metric tons and cement production capacity of 8.7 million metric tons per year.
- Holcim cement offerings include Holcim Excel and Holcim WallRight for its bagged products and Holcim Premium and Holcim 4X for its bulk products
Premium quality general purpose cement, Holcim Excel is a special formulation of Portland cement with advanced mineral additives, conforming to both ASTM C595 and PNS 063.
Primary application of Holcim Excel cement is construction of concrete floor slabs, columns, beams, walls and pavements. Other applications include concrete hollow block production.
* Higher early strength = reduces construction time
* Higher yield = less cost per concrete hollow block: 5-10 more CHB
* Improved wokability = eliminates unnecessary repair and rework
* Improved chloride and sulfate resistance = durable and longer-lasting structures
Holcim WallRight is a masonry cement conforming to PNS ASTM C91 Type S specifications.
Holcim WallRight is a masonry cement for hollow block laying and filling, plastering, and finishing. It has superior bond strength, increased water retention, and smoother texture compared to ordinary cement applied as a finish.
Holcim WallRight is a masonry cement specially developed to have superior bond stength and high workability.
* Superior bond stength makes plastering application easier and faster
* Extendable mixture ~ 1:4 (cement:sand)
* Allows easy placement and better bonding for hollow block laying
* Improves quality of surface finish compared to ordinary cement
For more information, call Customer Care Center (02) 4593222