Press and Media
Holcim plants bag eight awards for safe, eco-friendly operations
Cement manufacturer Holcim Philippines, Inc. again topped the Annual National Mine Safety and Environment Conference (ANSMEC) Awards Night as its plants took home eight awards including the highest honor for excellence in environmental management, safety and health, and social and community...
Holcim Philippines bags three Quills for communication programs
Cement manufacturer Holcim Philippines received three Awards for its internal and external communication programs from the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) during the recent Philippine Quill 2013.
The company’s 2012 Annual Report, "Our Life’s Journey," received a citation...
Mindanaoan tops Holcim search for best Pinoy mason for first time
Leading cement manufacturer Holcim Philippines’s search for the country’s top mason finally yielded a Mindanao native, with a contestant from North Cotabato declared as the winner of the 4th ‘galing Mason Award.
A mason for 13 years, Sonny Rebleza of Kidapawan City bested 14 other regional...
Media release on third quarter results 2013
- Increase in net income and cash flow from operating activities despite disappointing net sales development, most especially in India and Mexico
- Progress in reducing fixed and variable costs strengthens the Group
- Rise in operating EBITDA and operating profit on a like-for-like basis in spite of weak demand in key markets such as India and Mexico
- “Holcim Leadership Journey” is on track and leads to higher ROIC
- Further reduction of net financial debt
- Organic growth in operating EBITDA and operating profit should be achieved in 2013
Holcim Philippines profits sustain rise amid rains, plant maintenance
• Holcim Philippines’s strong financial performance continued in Q3 with the steady growth in volumes and stable prices despite the traditionally lean period
• Seasonal maintenance activities limited production, but the company ensured market will be amply supplied
• With the scheduled shutdowns finished and clearer weather ahead, Holcim Philippines expects to sustain performance to build momentum heading into 2014